Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Creative Extigy Drivers Windows 7 I Want To Do Some Creative Free Advertising?

I want to do some creative free advertising? - free creative extigy drivers windows 7

I was brainstorming some free publicity tips and found a great idea. I have a store of party accessories and I thought, I take a lot of business cards and put them on the books in a bookstore, both for planning related party (wedding and decorating cakes, etc.) and books for children. Is that true?

1 comment:

Chris W said...

Brilliant!

I do the same. I graphic design and printing. I go to the library, Barnes & Noble, Hastings - everywhere. I will probably burn up to 1,000 cards per month.

When you fill up at the pump, I found a vein to stick a card, which is a sign.

When I go shopping, I think the cards on the island of candy behind the first bar of chocolate, such as cocoa, super-expensive 90%. Then, one of the beans. A between the first and second box of Hamburger Helper, so that it crashes when you take the first one. I leave food on the menus - one at my table, and the other in the chest, and sometimes I even beside the cashier, even though it may now lie on the table.

It's called "guerrilla marketing" and is doing very well. I have not found that any card with you so, but personally, I laugh at the surprise when it happened.

Post a Comment