Monday, February 15, 2010

Ringworm As Its Healing How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Ringworm?

How long does it take to get rid of ringworm? - ringworm as its healing

I mean cream for just over a week I think I have ringworm from mid-July, I think I took out of the ground at a festival. (I left it too late, because I dry skin)

I found a different point of lichen on my side too, but the icing on the principle that one. My leg is the size of a 50p and me by the size of a 5p (it was bigger, although I am applying the cream

No idea how long does it take to heal, is for me to grow before it gets smaller?

His biggest problem, as I know, you go, my biggest concern is that you can get it on the scalp or face, although I understand that you have direct contact with these needs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment