Thursday, January 21, 2010

University Of South Carolina Application Are There Internships Similar To The Disney College Program Or University Of Dreams?

Are there internships similar to the Disney College Program or University of Dreams? - university of south carolina application

I go to a community college in New York and live at home. I'm transferring to the University of South Carolina in the fall, but I really do not want to wait 9 months to leave my house. I am losing a lot of experience in school, because I live at home. I'm going to do the Disney College Program Spring Semester, but not adopted. The University of dreams is the one still apply for the spring semester of 31 January to 24 April. The cost is $ 7000 for San Francisco to go, I would, but it is expensive. Are there other ways to practice, I should escape to the spring and get on with other students?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

colleges.mywebcommunity.org - practical information that I found here. He has a lot of practice, job opportunities and scholarships for students.

Anonymous said...

I would be very careful with this if you are sure USC will accept credits from an internship in place of other courses. Often they are not or can not be a few units of the transferred loans. I understand they want to go, but if you are dependent on the validity of USC in any way from its conclusion, with a particular program, may happiness.

Post a Comment