Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Voip Virtual Pbx PBX Question To The VOIP Experts?

PBX Question to the VOIP experts? - voip virtual pbx

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for small business PBX.
It seems that most solutions, a virtual PBX toll or local "track" type calls from your phone today.

The problem is that I will not issue a "new" because most of the speakers require existing telephone number.

There is a virtual PBX that work with an existing phone number? to know to configure it to allow callers to call the number of existing enterprises and the possibility of enlargement of the telecommunications system is received.

Please share your inputs. Thank you!

2 comments:

Roger Vadim said...

I check out Packet8 ... is in the VoIP business for 20 years ...!

I had my number ported in 7 days!

You can transfer your phone number ... all sales representatives. speak English and is located in California

http://www.packet8.net/business_services ...

I use the service no more than 5 years .... I also use it as my home delivery!

Mr. VoIP said...

Caracol:
I live in Canada too. (Alberta)
Exactly why I Inphonex. Packet8 is not in Canada before Inphonex DID.
I also call Centric. However, only E911 provides Inphonex in Canada .... one of the few that DID is offering E911 + for Canada.
-------------------------------------- ...

If you need to keep their current number, and everything you need to service you want to subscribe to you, "port" your number to your service.

Inphonex porting your number to your service request.
Then sell Linksys SPA-9000 IP PBX box is installed in your company. Your request will then be connected to your inbox, Linksys IP PBX, which are configured to restrict incoming calls can be made for your company to its length, IP phones (SPA-941 IP phones).

Post a Comment